We have positioned the corporate governance
as one of our most important management issues.
Aiming to become a company that can earn the trust of all stakeholders, we are continuously working to manage and maintain information security and appropriately protect our exclusive information as well as externally obtained information including personal information.
Information Management Structure
The Manager of the General Affairs Department is the designated chairman of the Information Management Committee, which consists of departmental managers from
across the Group, including overseas affiliates and subsidiaries.
The Committee works to strengthen the information management systems of the entire Group.
During the fiscal year under review, information management committees were set up at key subsidiaries, putting into place a system for collaborating organizationally under the guidance of TOK’s Information Management Committee.
Policies related to information management
The Tokyo Ohka Kogyo Group (Tokyo Ohka Kogyo Co., Ltd. and its subsidiaries; hereinafter referred to as the “TOK Group”) has positioned managing risks related to information assets as an important business issue and is working to implement various measures in line with the following policy in order to fulfill its corporate social responsibility.
Defining, protecting, and making use of information assets:
(1) The TOK Group shall comply with laws and regulations related to information security, social norms, in-house rules, etc.; appropriately protect all information assets it possesses, including business information, customer and sales information, personal information, and technical information; and use those information assets only for stated purposes and by those with the stipulated authority in order to effectively conduct operations.
Maintenance of Tools and Security Infrastructure
(2) The TOK Group will develop and maintain communication tools and security infrastructure to a reasonable extent so that information assets can be effectively utilized.
Organization and organized activities:
(3) The TOK Group shall establish an Information Management Committee and create, maintain, and promote an information asset management system throughout the Group.
Integrity, confidentiality, and availability:
(4) The TOK Group shall properly manage information assets it possesses through various measures including human, physical, and system ones and IT in order to prevent the leak, unauthorized alteration, theft, destruction, etc., of those assets.
(5) The TOK Group shall regularly and continually conduct in-house training and work to raise awareness and educate employees about in-house rules, etc.
(6) If an information security related incident or similar event occurs, the TOK Group shall work to minimize damage and take steps to prevent a reoccurrence.
Audits and continual improvements:
(7) The TOK Group shall regularly conduct audits and continually implement improvements as part of its information asset management.
Appendix: This Policy shall be established and revised through the drafting by the Information Management Committee.