Tokyo Ohka Kogyo Co., Ltd. (headquarters: 150 Nakamaruko, Nakahara-ku, Kawasaki-shi, Kanagawa; President: Noriaki Taneichi) and its group companies (hereinafter collectively called the "TOK Group" including Tokyo Ohka Kogyo Co., Ltd. and its group companies) recognize the vital importance of protecting the personal information in the possession of the TOK Group and regard personal information protection as a serious responsibility of the TOK Group. The following policy for handling of personal information was developed to ensure the fulfillment of this responsibility.
1. Purposes for Use of Personal Information
The TOK Group will use the personal information provided by customers, business partners, shareholders and all other individuals who provide personal information for the TOK Group for the following purposes unless otherwise provided for by laws and regulations.
For development and provision by the TOK Group of increasingly good products and services to customers, business partners and other individuals
- To answer inquiries and take care of requests directed to the TOK Group
- To exercise rights and perform obligations of contractual agreements
- To send notifications and extend various benefits to shareholders, to implement various measures to facilitate smooth relations between shareholders and the company, to carry out management of shareholders and other work associated with shareholders and to perform the TOK Group's obligations regarding the exercise of shareholders' rights
- To smoothly carry out employment screening, management of prospective employees and other recruitment activities conducted by the TOK Group
- To exercise other rights and perform other obligations which are based on laws and regulations to ensure legitimate use of personal information
2. Acquisition of Personal Information
The TOK Group will acquire personal information by lawful and fair means after making clear its intended uses. The TOK Group will not use personal information to promote, encourage or for methods that may induce illegal or unjust acts.
3. Provision of Personal Information to Third Parties
No individual's personal information will be provided for any third party without prior consent of the individual except in cases permitted by laws and regulations.
4. Shared Use
The TOK Group may share use of personal information within the TOK Group limited to the purposes stated in “1. Purposes for Use of Personal Information” above. Personal data for shared use will comprise such information as the name, company and department names, job title, address, telephone number and e-mail address. The administrator responsible for shared use of personal information is Tokyo Ohka Kogyo Co., Ltd. (headquarters: 150 Nakamaruko, Nakahara-ku, Kawasaki-shi, Kanagawa; President: Noriaki Taneichi).
5. System for Management of Personal Information Protection
The TOK Group will establish internal rules regarding personal information to implement appropriate safety measures for the personal information collected, and also take reasonable measures to prevent unauthorized access, tampering and falsification, destruction, leaks, loss, theft and other unauthorized use of personal information.
6. Compliance with Laws and Regulations
The TOK Group will comply with the Act on the Protection of Personal Information and all applicable laws and regulations and internal rules regarding personal information.
7. Continual Improvement to System for Management of Personal Information Protection
The TOK Group will endeavor to continually improve handling of personal information to ensure that it is protected and managed appropriately. Please understand that improvements may require revisions to this policy.
Contact for Inquiries regarding Personal Information
Please direct inquiries regarding personal information to the contact below.
Legal Div. Legal Sec, Tokyo Ohka Kogyo Co., Ltd.
150 Nakamaruko, Nakahara-ku, Kawasaki-shi, Kanagawa 211-0012
Phone: 044-435-3000 Facsimile: 044-435-3020
Business Hours: 8:45 - 12:00, 13:00 - 17:30
(Excluding Saturdays, Sundays, national holidays and other days specified by the TOK Group)
1. Using cookies
This page outlines the types of cookies that we use and provides information on how settings can be changed.
2. Types of cookies used on this website
The types of cookies used on this website are as follows:
(1) Required cookies
Required cookies are cookies that are always required when using various functions on this website. Note that unless a required cookie is enabled, certain functions, such as the inquiry function and the site search function, cannot be used.
(2) Performance cookies
Performance cookies are cookies that are used to improve the performance and functionality of this website. These cookies allow us to know how users are browsing this website. The IP address of the terminal the user uses to visit this website is automatically anonymized and cannot be linked with any information that can be used to identify specific users.
In addition, this website uses Google Analytics, a service provided by Google to ascertain how this website is being used.
|Cookie name||Tool provider||Cookie type|
|Outline of obtained information||Purpose of use||How to change your settings*|
Data related to pages visited by the user (such as the URLs of these pages)
Click here for more information
3. Management and deletion of cookies by the user