Tanshin, annual reports, business reports, and materials
for the Institutional Investors / Analysts Meeting are posted.
Fiscal Year Ended December 31, 2019
Integrated Report 2019 clearly lays out how TOK will create shared value going forward amid the increasing emergence of global risks. The report also examines the Company’s continued creation of value in cutting-edge fields since its foundation, also incorporating perspectives of long-run R&D, marketing, and environmental, health and safety (EHS).
- Integrated Report 2019 （8.93 MB）
- Consolidated financial statements, Notes to the consolidated financial statements （543.73 KB）
The Cutting Edge
Our Value Creation
Our Material Issues
Back number of Annual Report
Fiscal Year Ended December 31, 2018
In Integrated Report 2018, we talk about our “value creation story” from the perspective of people on the front lines of marketing, R&D, manufacturing, and EHS (environmental, health and safety). Amid advances in new innovations around the world, such as AI, IoT, and 5G, these stories shed light on how TOK, having consistently created value in cutting-edge niche fields since its founding, creates shared value by providing solutions for issues faced by customers and society.
- Integrated Report 2018 （8.72 MB）
- consolidated financial statements, Notes to the consolidated financial statesments （502.92 KB）
Our Value Creation
- TOK Medium-Term Plan2021 （1.28 MB）
- Message from the Director in Charge of Marketing （420.21 KB）
- Message from the Director in Charge of Research and Development （380.03 KB）
- Message from the Director in Charge of the Environment （598.02 KB）
- Message from the Director in Charge of General Affairs and Human Resources （586.84 KB）
- Message from the CFO （533.54 KB）
- Review of Operations （1.87 MB）
- A Message from the Chairman （386.52 KB）
- Messages from Independent Officers （343.65 KB）
- Initiatives to Address Material Issues for Enhancing Corporate Value （434.48 KB）
- Corporate Governance （1.06 MB）
- Board of Directors/Corporate Auditors and Officers （542.92 KB）
- Environmental Protection （765.31 KB）
- Managing Chemical Substances （261.23 KB）
- Occupational Health and Safety/Security and Disaster Prevention （233.97 KB）
- Stakeholder Communication （354.50 KB）
Fiscal Year Ended December 31, 2017
Fiscal Year Ended March 31, 2017
Fiscal Year Ended March 31, 2016
Fiscal Year Ended March 31, 2015
Fiscal Year Ended March 31, 2014
Fiscal Year Ended March 31, 2013
Fiscal Year Ended March 31, 2012
Fiscal Year Ended March 31, 2011
Fiscal Year Ended March 31, 2010
Fiscal Year Ended March 31, 2009
Fiscal Year Ended March 31, 2008
Fiscal Year Ended March 31, 2007
Fiscal Year Ended March 31, 2006
Fiscal Year Ended March 31, 2005
Fiscal Year Ended March 31, 2004
Fiscal Year Ended March 31, 2003
Fiscal Year Ended March 31, 2002
Fiscal Year Ended March 31, 2001
Fiscal Year Ended March 31, 2000
Fiscal Year Ended March 31, 1999
- The information contained in these presentations or materials is accurate only as of the date of the original presentation or listed. For your convenience, they will remain posted on this website from the original date these listed, but they will not be updated.
- These presentations and materials contain forward-looking statements based on management's current expectations, estimates and projections. All statements that address expectations or projections about the future, including statements about the company's strategy for growth, product development, market position, expected expenditures and financial results are forward-looking statements. Some of the forward-looking statements may be identified by words like “expects”, “anticipates”, “plans”, “intends”, “projects”, “indicates”, “believes”, and similar expressions. These statements are not guarantees of future performance and involve a number of risks, uncertainties and assumptions. Many factors, including those discussed more fully elsewhere in this release and in TOK's filings with the Ministry of Finance of Japan and Tokyo Stock Exchange, Inc., particularly its latest annual report and semiannual report, as well as others, could cause results to differ materially from those stated. These factors include, but are not limited to changes in the laws, regulations, policies and economic conditions, including inflation, deflation, interest and foreign currency exchange rates, of countries in which the company does business; competitive pressures; successful integration of structural changes, including restructuring plans, acquisitions, divestitures and alliances; cost of raw materials, research and development of new products, including regulatory approval and market acceptance.
- These data are made solely for the convenience of readers. The information on these may contain inaccuracies or typographical errors caused by break of data and the like. Please be sure to verify the data by the original or the financial report which TOKYO OHKA KOGYO CO., LTD. (TOK) submit to the Ministry of Finance of Japan each fiscal year.
- IN NO EVENT WILL TOKYO OHKA KOGYO CO., LTD. (TOK) BE LIABLE TO ANY PARTY FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL OR OTHER CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES FOR ANY USE OF THESE DATA, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY LOST PROFITS, BUSINESS INTERRUPTION, EVEN IF WE ARE EXPRESSLY ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.