Tanshin, annual reports, business reports, and materials
for the Institutional Investors / Analysts Meeting are posted.
Fiscal Year Ending December 31, 2020
- Supplemental Data of Business Results for the Third Quarter of Fiscal Year ending December 2020 （1.01 MB） NEW
- Tanshin for the Third Quarter of the Fiscal Year Ending December 31, 2020 （187.04 KB） NEW
- Supplemental Data of Business Results for the 1st Half of Fiscal Year ending December 2020 （612.86 KB）
- Tanshin for the Second Quarter of the Fiscal Year Ending December 31, 2020 （187.84 KB）
- Supplemental Data of Business Results for the 1st Quarter of Fiscal Year ending December 2020 （662.44 KB）
- Tanshin for the First Quarter of the Fiscal Year Ending December 31, 2020 （187.82 KB）
Institutional Investors / Analysts Meeting for Business Results of 1st Half of Fiscal Year Ending December 31, 2020 (Held on August 7, 2020)
- The forecast data on each page or data, are estimated at the time of release, and are the prospects of the future performance of TOKYO OHKA KOGYO CO., LTD. (TOK). These are based on management's assumptions and beliefs in the light of the information currently available to it, and therefore you should not place your excessive trust in them. TOKYO OHKA KOGYO CO., LTD. (TOK) cautions you that a number of important factors could cause actual results to differ thoroughly from those discussed in the prospective statements. These factors include, but are not limited to changes in the laws, regulations, policies and economic conditions, including inflation, deflation, interest and foreign currency exchange rates, of countries in which the company does business; competitive pressures; successful integration of structural changes, including restructuring plans, acquisitions, divestitures and alliances; cost of raw materials, research and development of new products, including regulatory approval and market acceptance.
- These data are made solely for the convenience of readers. The information on these may contain inaccuracies or typographical errors caused by break of data and the like. Please be sure to verify the data by the original or the financial report which TOKYO OHKA KOGYO CO., LTD. (TOK) submits to Ministry of Finance, The Japanese Government each year.
- IN NO EVENT WILL TOKYO OHKA KOGYO CO., LTD. (TOK) BE LIABLE TO ANY PARTY FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL OR OTHER CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES FOR ANY USE OF THESE DATA, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY LOST PROFITS, BUSINESS INTERRUPTION, EVEN IF WE ARE EXPRESSLY ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.