Tanshin, annual reports, business reports, and materials
for the Institutional Investors / Analysts Meeting are posted.
Fiscal Year Ending December 31, 2020
- Supplemental Data of Business Results for the Fiscal Year ended December 2020 （485.97 KB） NEW
- Tanshin for the Fiscal Year Ended December 31, 2020 （302.29 KB） NEW
- Supplemental Data of Business Results for the Third Quarter of Fiscal Year ending December 2020 （1.01 MB）
- Tanshin for the Third Quarter of the Fiscal Year Ending December 31, 2020 （187.04 KB）
- Supplemental Data of Business Results for the 1st Half of Fiscal Year ending December 2020 （612.86 KB）
- Tanshin for the Second Quarter of the Fiscal Year Ending December 31, 2020 （187.84 KB）
- Supplemental Data of Business Results for the 1st Quarter of Fiscal Year ending December 2020 （662.44 KB）
- Tanshin for the First Quarter of the Fiscal Year Ending December 31, 2020 （187.82 KB）
Institutional Investors / Analysts Meeting for Business Results of Fiscal Year Ended December 31, 2020 (Held on February 16, 2021) Presentation Materials
Institutional Investors / Analysts Meeting for Business Results of 1st Half of Fiscal Year Ending December 31, 2020 (Held on August 7, 2020)
- The information contained in these presentations or materials is accurate only as of the date of the original presentation or listed. For your convenience, they will remain posted on this website from the original date these listed, but they will not be updated.
- These presentations and materials contain forward-looking statements based on management's current expectations, estimates and projections. All statements that address expectations or projections about the future, including statements about the company's strategy for growth, product development, market position, expected expenditures and financial results are forward-looking statements. Some of the forward-looking statements may be identified by words like “expects”, “anticipates”, “plans”, “intends”, “projects”, “indicates”, “believes”, and similar expressions. These statements are not guarantees of future performance and involve a number of risks, uncertainties and assumptions. Many factors, including those discussed more fully elsewhere in this release and in TOK's filings with the Ministry of Finance of Japan and Tokyo Stock Exchange, Inc., particularly its latest annual report and semiannual report, as well as others, could cause results to differ materially from those stated. These factors include, but are not limited to changes in the laws, regulations, policies and economic conditions, including inflation, deflation, interest and foreign currency exchange rates, of countries in which the company does business; competitive pressures; successful integration of structural changes, including restructuring plans, acquisitions, divestitures and alliances; cost of raw materials, research and development of new products, including regulatory approval and market acceptance.
- These data are made solely for the convenience of readers. The information on these may contain inaccuracies or typographical errors caused by break of data and the like. Please be sure to verify the data by the original or the financial report which TOKYO OHKA KOGYO CO., LTD. (TOK) submit to the Ministry of Finance of Japan each fiscal year.
- IN NO EVENT WILL TOKYO OHKA KOGYO CO., LTD. (TOK) BE LIABLE TO ANY PARTY FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL OR OTHER CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES FOR ANY USE OF THESE DATA, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY LOST PROFITS, BUSINESS INTERRUPTION, EVEN IF WE ARE EXPRESSLY ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.