Stock and Dividend
Stock information, such as number of shares,
stock price, and dividend, is posted.
Number of Shares Issued
Total Number of Shares |
Total Number of Shares |
Number of Shareholders
|Number of Shareholders||6,009|
|Japan Trustee Services Bank,Ltd. (Trust Account)||2,900||6.96|
|The Master Trust Bank of Japan,Ltd.(Trust Account)||2,746||6.59|
|Meiji Yasuda Life Insurance Company||1,826||4.38|
|MLPFS CUSTODY ACCOUNT||1,469||3.53|
|The Bank of Mitsubishi UFJ, Ltd.||1,207||2.90|
|Hitachi Chemical Co., Ltd.||1,069||2.57|
|The Bank of Yokohama, Ltd.||1,026||2.46|
|Tokyo Ohka Foundation for The Promotion of Science and Technology||984||2.36|
|Mitsubishi UFJ Trust and Banking Corporation||953||2.29|
|Mitsubishi UFJ Capital Co., Ltd.||860||2.06|
1. TOKYO OHKA KOGYO CO., LTD. (TOK) owns 3,407 thousand shares of treasury stock but is excluded from the above Principal shareholders.
2. The ratio of shareholding is calculated based on the number of shares (41,692,475shares) obtained by subtracting the number of treasury stock from the total number of shares issued.
Classification of Shareholders
Number of Shares Held|
|Ratio of Total Shares Issued (%)|
|Japanese Financial Institutions||15,529||34.44|
|Foreign Corporations and Individuals||11,401||25.28|
|Japanese Individuals and Others||8,223||18.23|
|Other Japanese Corporations||8,694||19.28|
|Financial Instruments Firm||1,249||2.77|
Notes: The 3,407 thousand shares of treasury stock are included in the category “Japanese Individuals and Others”.
Change of Stock Price (5 Business Periods)
|Fiscal Year||Ended March 31, 2015||Ended March 31, 2016||Ended March 31, 2017||
December 31, 2017
|Ended December 31, 2017|
Notes: Each Stock Price was the Highest Price (or the Lowest Price) on the 1st Section of the Tokyo Stock Exchange.
Today's Stock Price
Change in Dividend per Share (10 Business Periods)
|Business Period||Fiscal Year||Interim Dividend (yen)||Year-End Dividend (yen)||Total (yen)|
|80th||Ended March 31, 2010||15||15||30|
|81st||Ended March 31, 2011||15||18||33|
|82nd||Ended March 31, 2012||18||20||38|
|83nd||Ended March 31, 2013||20||24||44|
|84rd||Ended March 31, 2014||24||28||52|
|85th||Ended March 31, 2015||30||30||60|
|86th||Ended March 31, 2016||32||32||64|
|87th||Ended March 31, 2017||32||32||64|
|88th||Ended December 31, 2017||32||32||64|
|89th||Ended December 31, 2018||36||60||96|
1. The Interim and Year-End Dividend for the 86th Business Period includes dividend (2 yen per share) paid in commemoration of the TOK Group is honored to cerebrate its 75th anniversary.
*Today's Stock Price is presented by Nomura Securities Co., Ltd.
- These data are made solely for the convenience of readers. The information on these may contain inaccuracies or typographical errors caused by break of data and the like. Please be sure to verify the data by the original and so on.
- IN NO EVENT WILL TOKYO OHKA KOGYO CO., LTD. (TOK) BE LIABLE TO ANY PARTY FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL OR OTHER CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES FOR ANY USE OF THESE DATA, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY LOST PROFITS, BUSINESS INTERRUPTION, EVEN IF WE ARE EXPRESSLY ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.