New Business Field
Under the “Challenge for the Future!” slogan, TOK has set up the New Business Development Dept. combined sales and technical division.
TOK offers unique and high value-added materials ,using our functional polymer design/manufacturing technologies cultivated in photolithography field, through open innovation with our customers and third parties.
Hydrophilic Coating Materials (Chemical Bonding Type)
The material can be formed a hydrophilic nano level thin film only by coating on glass or oxide film.
Glass, Plastics（PDMS, PC, PET, PP, COP）etc,.
- No drying process is required
- Ultra-thin film (< 2nm) with conformal coating
- Excellent rubbing resistance
- Excellent light resistance and chemical resistance
- Excellent optical property
- Excellent resistance to pollutants from the environment
How to use
- For glass and oxide film substrates: Hydrophilic surface can be formed by only coating
- For plastics substrates：Pretreatment(Plasma, VUV, Corna etc) is required
Eyeglass lenses, Goggles, Indoor, Outdoor, and more
- Anti Fogging Test
Condition: Observe the degree of haze in a steam at 80 ℃
Result: No fogging more than 1 minute
- Hydrophilic surface can be maintained on PDMS for long period
Get information about our products and others.
Fill in the information below along with your inquiry. Our representative will be in touch with you.
*We will respond via email as soon as possible.